Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you subscribe to our email newsletter or fill in our inquiry form:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as interests and postcode
- Other information that is related to customer surveys or offers
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to analyze your needs and offer you a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the details to improve our products and services.
- We may send you emails occasionally about new products, special offers or other details which we think you may find useful or interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information from time to time for contacting you for market research objectives. We may contact you by phone, mail, email or fax. We may use the details to customize and modify the website according to your interests.
We are committed to making sure that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent and stop disclosure or unauthorized access, we have put in place suitable electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to secure and protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file. This file is placed on your computer’s hard drive with your implied consent. Cookies allow web applications to remember you and personalize your experience. The website can tailor or change its operations as per your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your interests or preferences.
Google Analytics & Conversion Tracking
We may use traffic log cookies from Google Analytics to identify or recognize which pages are being used and is an important part of monitoring and boosting our electronic communications. This helps us analyze data and details about web page traffic and enhance our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We may use this non-recognizable aggregated traffic information for statistical analysis purposes.
We may also use conversion tracking to understand customer interest and behavior.
This site uses important session cookies for the operation of the website.
Google Adwords Cookies
If we embed YouTube videos on the website, watching the videos will set a cookie on your computer system.
We may also use embedded applications such as Twitter, Facebook or many more. These third parties may set cookies to note and remember your preferences.
How to Disable Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most of the web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can generally modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This helps in preventing you from taking full benefit of the website.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
If you will disable cookies, your experience of some parts of the website could be affected.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may opt to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are required to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to inform that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing activities.
- If you agreed to us previously for using your personal details for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We do not sell, lease or distribute your personal details to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal details to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find engaging and interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you think that any information we are holding of you is not correct or incomplete, please contact us. We will make sure to correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your queries and suggestions are very crucial for us to improve and grow our website. Please do not hesitate to contact us.